Friday, March 29, 2013

Entry With Color

Good evening y'all!! How was your Good Friday? Mine was super relaxing and nice! Spent the day with hubby and his family! We had a fish fry. In my last post about my Easter decorating I wanted to share our entry table a.k.a. our buffet decorated in spring and Easter goodies! I dunno if you have caught on to my decorating but I really try and sometimes don't have any option but to use what I have or to make it! To start off I gathered some vases and filled with green moss. Then I had some Dollar Tree flower stems in pussy willow and the yellow flower. I think they are pretty and considering they came from the dollar store I'm not complaining! I stuck them into the moss of the tallest vase and then added some glittery eggs around the stems. In the other vase I added another Dollar Tree nest and placed a small fuzzy chick in front of it!







Then I wanted to keep my lantern on the table but didn't know what to put in it. I decided on some sheet moss and some left over flowers from the basket arrangement I showed you how to make yesterday. I added a mossy covered nest and a Willow Tree cross! It was simple but pretty!



For the center I added a lamp I found at Goodwill (I do have plans to change out the shade and put something trendier) and then a foil covered rabbit couple! I placed all this on a metal tray!



I love not having to go buy anything to decorate our home! Saving money makes this homemaker happy!!!! How do you save money while decorating?
Maybe tomorrow I will have something else to share about Easter but if not I wish you all a blessed and happy Easter!

Toodles-
Sarah



2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie! I'm loving those moss containers. A nest and moss gets me everytime :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so pretty together!! I too love "shopping" my home and finding new places for things. It makes my old stuff look fresh and new!!

    Melissa@Shabby Love

    ReplyDelete